Study Abroad Consultants in Dhaka
16 Gulshan Avenue, 2nd Floor,
- From Mohakali Bus Terminal, walk for 800 metres.
- From Mohakali Rail Gate, take a bus and get down at Gulshan 1.
- Walk for 300 metres.
Overseas Education Consultants in Dhaka
Studying abroad is always a good option as it opens better opportunities in front of you. However, it is essential to get proper guidance from experienced professionals so that your journey abroad can be hassle-free and smooth.
- AECC is one of the leading overseas education consultants with expert counsellors to guide our students on every step of their study abroad journey. Our counsellors identify the needs of students and offer individualised assistance. This has contributed to AECC becoming one of the best study abroad consultants in Dhaka.
- From the capital of Bangladesh, several students go abroad every year to study in some of the world’s top study destinations like the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and Germany.
- From university application to visa guidance, we help students in every step of their journey abroad. All our services are offered free of cost, making us one of the best overseas education consultants in Dhaka. Our support to students extends till they reach their study destination.
- You can reach out to AECC’s counsellors to get help on everything related to studying abroad. Our assistance is offered in scholarship and student visas, university applications, course and university selection, and much more.
Putting you first in your study abroad journey
Frequently Asked Questions
Students who are just starting to think about studying abroad are likely to have a lot of questions. When you arrive prepared with questions, knowing precisely what to ask your education counsellor, not only speeds up the process but also demonstrates your clarity about your future ambitions. Here are a few examples of queries you could have.
- How much does the course cost?
- Is it possible for me to apply for the course of my choice?
- What prerequisites do I have to meet?
- Is the university recognised?
- Are there any scholarship opportunities?
- How long can I remain in another country?
- When should I begin applying for a program that requires me to study abroad?
- What aspects should I consider before studying abroad?
- Is studying abroad certain to lead to a successful career?
- What are the living and accommodation circumstances like?
Our counsellors in Dhaka assist students with these questions and concerns, as well as explain what occurs once their applications are submitted.
Our professionals will assist you in making the most important and essential choice of your life. As study abroad experts, we handle everything from course selection and application to assisting you in obtaining the proper visa. If you want to study in universities or colleges in other countries, we are one of the top overseas education consultants in Dhaka.
If you are seeking international education, we are here to help!