Scholarships In Australia for Bangladeshi Students
How can I get Scholarship to study in Australia?
Some scholarships in Australia is awarded to students based on their academic performance. It may cover partially or full cost of the students tuition fees such as living expenses or accommodation. Each scholarship tends to have a different set of eligibility criteria but most of them depend on academic performance, international standardized test scores(IELTS, TOEFL, PTE) and the course chosen by the student.
If the student is willing to pursue a degree in Australia and wants access to student aid then it is important to start early. International Students can browse through various scholarships in Australia offered and apply if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Gain assistance from AECC global in finding suitable Australia university scholarships and helping throughout the application process.
What Is Australia Awards Scholarships?
- The Australia Awards provide students with knowledge and skills to bring change and contribute to social and economic development. They offer International scholarships in Australia for postgraduate and provide opportunities to pursue professional development, research and study.
- It is funded by the Department of Education and the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR) and the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT).
- It includes tuition fees, overseas student health cover, living expenses, airfare and other allied expenses for two years.
- It strives to provide students from developing countries to pursue their UG/PG in Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions and other participating universities in Australia.
- The objective is to enhance growth and stability and strengthen networking between individuals and organisations.
- Individuals who become a recipient of the Australia awards become a part of the Australia Global Alumni.
The Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP)
- It assists students undertaking a research Doctorate or research Masters degree. It provides Full tuition fee waivers, Living allowance ($26,682) establishment allowance (up to $1,485).
- Four-year bachelor's degree,
- First Class Hons degree.
- An International standardized test for English.
- The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree & mba scholarship in australia. It is relevant for any graduate from science, arts or science disciplines.
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia for International Students
There Are Universities In Australia Offering Scholarships
- Monash International Merit Scholarships extended by Monash University for Masters Program offering up to $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) yearly until the required number of points are achieved.
- The requirements for this scholarships in Australia is the mark of 65 or above an honours year in a relevant field and IELTS - 6.5 and TOEFL - 79+. It is relevant for any Graduate from Science, Arts or Commerce.
Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS)
- It extends to the Masters/Ph.D. Program offered by the University of Melbourne. The assistance of the Melbourne Research Scholarships in Australia for International Students depending on the student’s circumstance.
- It may include a living allowance, relocation grant, thesis allowance, and others. The eligibility criteria is a Satisfactory completion of an undergraduate degree IELTS – 6.5 overall and TOEFL - 79 +.
Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI)
- This offers full tuition fee waivers, living allowances, establishment allowance, overseas student health cover(OSHC) for Masters/PhD Program. The duration is up to 2 years for Masters and up to 4 years for a Ph.D.
- The eligibility criteria are a four-year bachelor's degree First Class Hons degree IELTS - Overall band score of 6.5 and TOEFL - total score of 79.
Common Scholarships Australia
The commonwealth scholarships Australia is funded by the government through the Department of Education and Training. Its objective is to assist Indigenous students experiencing financial needs, particularly those from remote and regional areas available throughout Australian universities. There are various other institutions and organizations that offer scholarships to students that help in making education easier to access, provide extensive support, network, and reduce your financial burden.