Ireland Student Visa Latest News
Types of Ireland Student Visa for Bangladeshi Students
- Short Stay C Visa - Students can opt for the Short Stay C Visa if their study period is less than 90 days.
- Long Stay D Visa - Students with more than 90 days of study can opt for the Long Stay D Visa.
Ireland Student Visa Fee
You must fulfil three major requirements to start your visa application process to study in Ireland.
- You must have applied for a Full-time day course.
- You must have received your Confirmation Letter of Enrollment from your University
- You must have paid your fees for the course you opted.
Students are given visas only to pursue full-time day courses in Ireland. Students having the need to do part-time or distance learning are not eligible to apply for Ireland Student Visa.
Ireland Student Visa IELTS Requirements
The Irish universities expect a minimum of 5.5 band overall on the 9-band scale in IELTS to consider them giving the Confirmation of Enrollment letter.
Documents Required for Ireland Student Visa
- The completely filled Visa application form, signed and dated by you.
- Your Visa application letter, that must have your personal details, the reason for your visit to Ireland, your family members in Ireland and the dates of your arrival and departure from Ireland.
- A couple of colour passport-size photographs at most six months old.
- A passport which has a validity of 12 months after your arrival in Ireland.
- A full copy of all previous passports.
- The Letter of Acceptance provided by your college or university.
- An official document stating your gaps in education.
- Evidence of employment history.
- Proof of fee payment to your college or university.
- Evidence of academic ability (Mark sheets, Degree certificates, etc.).
- Score certificate of the English Language Proficiency exam you attended.
- Proof of fund.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Documents of your previous visa refusals.
- Completely filled Summary of Finances form.
When Can I apply for Ireland Student Visa?
Students who have received their Confirmation Letter of Enrollment from an Irish university must start their visa application process before three months of their departure to Ireland.
Ireland Visa Process
Visit the Ireland government's official visa application page, AVATS Online Application Facility.
Click the Continue button at the bottom of the page, which will take you to the next page.
On the next page, read the information clearly and tick the small box below.
Checking the box indicates that you understand the rules and regulations and give the visa consulate office permission to process and validate your provided information.
After giving permission, click on the AVATS Online Application Form box given at the bottom of the right side.
The tab will take you to the visa application page.
Fill in all the information asked.
Once filled, click on the save and continue button.
Attach all the supporting documents.
Pay your visa fee and your application will be submitted.
Ireland Visa Processing Time
If students don’t submit all the essential supporting documents are submitted.
If the INIS need more time to verify the provided information.
Essential Documents Required for M and F Visa
- your current passport
- For requests for non-immigrant visas, use form DS-160.
- Two images that comply with the US visa photo requirements.
- a receipt for the F1 visa fee.
- Form I-20. The amount of money you need to pay for your schooling and living expenses in the US is stated on Form I-20. Documents demonstrating your immediate access to that amount must be submitted.
This can be accomplished by providing a number of documents, including:
- bank records from the previous three years
- three years' worth of tax returns
- pay Slips from past jobs
- You must also provide evidence of any scholarships you have been awarded. It's also a good idea, although not required, to pay the tuition for an entire semester or academic year.
- If you are sponsored or supported by another person in the US, you must provide Form I-134, an affidavit of support, and that person's bank statements going back three years.
- You must also provide documentation of the loan's approval if you are borrowing money to pay for your education in the US.
Documents attesting to your current and previous education:
- authentic transcripts
- scores on standardised tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- letters of acceptance from the university that accepted you
- previous degree certificates
- proof that international students have health insurance.
What to do if my Visa application is Refused?
How to check my Visa Status?
- Visit the Irish Embassy or Honorary Consulate Office (or)
- Visit the Dublin Visa office in your country.
Visit the Irish Embassy or Honorary Consulate Office (or)
Visit the Dublin Visa office in your country.
How AECC helps to get Ireland Student Visa?
AECC helps students by informing them of the documents needed to be submitted for visa application. We will also assist you in filling in the application form, verifying it and following up with the authorities, all at free of cost.
FAQs About Student Visa in Ireland
To receive your Student Visa to travel to Ireland, first and foremost, you need to receive your Confirmation Letter of Enrollment from any of the Irish universities you have applied to.
The minimum bank balance required to apply for the Ireland Student Visa is €7,000. You or your sponsor should have access to the amount for all the study years in addition to the course fees.
Students who have received their Confirmation Letter of Enrollment from any of the Irish universities they have applied to are only eligible to apply for the Ireland Student Visa.
No. Getting an Ireland visa is easy if you follow all the protocols properly and submit all the required documents.
Yes. International students can work part-time for 20 hours during their semester and 40 hours during holidays.