Learn everything you need to know about Ireland Student Visa and get end to end expert guidance from us.
Turn your Study Abroad Dream to Degrees Abroad in Ireland
Ireland Student Visa for Bangladeshi Students
We will list its process, requirements, processing time, refusal reasons and more. Read the blog to the end to update yourself on all the latest information regarding Ireland Student Visa for Bangladeshi Students.
Ireland Student Visa Latest News
Types of Ireland Student Visa for Bangladeshi Students
- Short Stay C Visa - Students can opt for the Short Stay C Visa if their study period is less than 90 days.
- Long Stay D Visa - Students with more than 90 days of study can opt for the Long Stay D Visa.
Ireland Student Visa Fee
You must fulfil three major requirements to start your visa application process to study in Ireland.
- You must have applied for a Full-time day course.
- You must have received your Confirmation Letter of Enrollment from your University
- You must have paid your fees for the course you opted.
Ireland Student Visa IELTS Requirements
The Irish universities expect a minimum of 5.5 band overall on the 9-band scale in IELTS to consider them giving the Confirmation of Enrollment letter.
Documents Required for Ireland Student Visa
- The completely filled Visa application form, signed and dated by you.
- Your Visa application letter, that must have your personal details, the reason for your visit to Ireland, your family members in Ireland and the dates of your arrival and departure from Ireland.
- A couple of colour passport-size photographs at most six months old.
- A passport which has a validity of 12 months after your arrival in Ireland.
- A full copy of all previous passports.
- The Letter of Acceptance provided by your college or university.
- An official document stating your gaps in education.
- Evidence of employment history.
- Proof of fee payment to your college or university.
- Evidence of academic ability (Mark sheets, Degree certificates, etc.).
- Score certificate of the English Language Proficiency exam you attended.
- Proof of fund.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Documents of your previous visa refusals.
- Completely filled Summary of Finances form.
When Can I apply for Ireland Student Visa?
Students who have received their Confirmation Letter of Enrollment from an Irish university must start their visa application process before three months of their departure to Ireland.
Ireland Visa Process
Visit the Ireland government's official visa application page, AVATS Online Application Facility.
Click the Continue button at the bottom of the page, which will take you to the next page.
On the next page, read the information clearly and tick the small box below.
Checking the box indicates that you understand the rules and regulations and give the visa consulate office permission to process and validate your provided information.
After giving permission, click on the AVATS Online Application Form box given at the bottom of the right side.
The tab will take you to the visa application page.
Fill in all the information asked.
Once filled, click on the save and continue button.
Attach all the supporting documents.
Pay your visa fee and your application will be submitted.
Ireland Visa Processing Time
If students don’t submit all the essential supporting documents are submitted.
If the INIS need more time to verify the provided information.
What to do if my Visa application is Refused?
How to check my Visa Status?
Students can check the INIS decision on their visa application on the visa decisions page.If your application is Approved:INIS will contact you to issue your visa. If they don’t contact you,
If your application is Refused:INIS will write to you by letter or mail stating the reasons for their decision. If you don’t receive their email or letter,
- Visit the Irish Embassy or Honorary Consulate Office (or)
- Visit the Dublin Visa office in your country.
Visit the Irish Embassy or Honorary Consulate Office (or)
Visit the Dublin Visa office in your country.
How AECC helps to get Ireland Student Visa?
AECC helps students by informing them of the documents needed to be submitted for visa application. We will also assist you in filling in the application form, verifying it and following up with the authorities, all at free of cost.