Study Flinders University from Bangladesh
Flinders University equips students with the knowledge and determination to succeed in their studies and profession. Flinders University in Australia, is a truly global and multicultural institution, with students hailing from more than 90 nations. They offer industry-focused degrees, have internationally recognised professors, and world-class research that will improve students' education and put them on the road to success. Flinders university ranking 43 in the Asia Pacific. Their international student services are among the best in Australia and are committed to helping students succeed in their studies and beyond.
Students get to explore their interests, take risks, and bequeath their impact on the world. The research is a critical component of their purpose. They build and develop knowledge and capabilities that improve lives and benefit society as a whole via research and research-led education. Students can connect with industry, government, and the community, and contribute to the global research conversation by working with highly qualified and recognised supervisors.
Higher degrees earned through research change students' lives by exposing them to new opportunities and making a difference through fresh discoveries. With a Flinders degree, there are no limits to what students can accomplish. The cost of living in Australia is between $19,830 to $25,850 for per year living costs in Australia. The flinders university tuition fees for international students is between $17,100 to $40,000. Flinders university fees for medicine tends to cost around $76,000.
What are the Flinder University Courses for International Students?
Undergraduate Courses in Flinders:
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Creative Arts
- Bachelor of Sport, Health and Physical Activity
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of International Relations and Political Science
- Bachelors of Laws
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Arts and Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) – 1 year
- Bachelor in Creative Arts (Honours) – 1 year
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) – 1 year
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of International Relations and Political Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) – 1 year
- Bachelor of Mathematical Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – 1 year
- Business Analytics
- Screen and Media Production
- Leadership in Education
- Environment Management and Sustainability
- International Relations
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Professional Psychology
- Public Health
- Social Work
Higher Degree by Research in Flinders University:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Creative and Performing Arts
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Environmental Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Government and International Relations
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law
- Clinical Education
- Primary Health Care Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Healthy Communities
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Social Work
Scholarships in Flinders University for International Students
Flinders University offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships to support international students to pursue their educational and career goals. The Go Beyond Scholarships provided by Flinders university go up to 50% for the full duration of the course/degree.
Some of the different types of Scholarships that are offered for the students are:
- Academic Scholarships
- Pathways Scholarships
- Alumni Scholarships
- External Scholarship Organizations
- Higher degrees by Research Scholarships
Flinders University provides Go Beyond scholarships for international students with high academic performance and the potential to make a positive contribution to Flinders and the global community with scholarships valued up to 50%.
Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships:
- This scholarship provides a 50% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the program of the international student who receives it.
- This scholarship provides a 25% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the program of the international student who receives it.
- This scholarship provides a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the program.
For international students who have opted for diploma courses such as Australian Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree, they will be eligible for up to 20% full duration scholarship to study in Flinders.
Flinders Alumni Scholarship:
This scholarship is eligible to international graduates of the university undergraduate and postgraduate programs with a 20% full duration scholarship to study another undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Flinders University.
- Flinders University is a public research university in Adelaide, South Australia which was founded in the year 1966. It was named in honour of the British navigator Matthew Flinders who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
- The university’s main campus is in the Adelaide inner southern suburb of Bedford Park, about 12 km south of the Adelaide city centre and also has a presence in Victoria Square in the centre of the city and Tonsley. It also maintains a number of external teaching facilities in regional South Australian, South-West Australian, and the Northern Territory.
- In the academic sector, the university pioneered a cross-disciplinary approach to education and its faculties of medicine and the humanities have been ranked among the nation’s top 10. Flinders University offers more than 160 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, as well as higher degree research supervision across all disciplines.
Total International Students: 5,425
No of Campuses: 4
TOTAL OF 25,186