MBA In Canada for International Students
Canada looks good as a hub for higher education, especially for students from other countries. Canada proffers candidates or students with an apogee(top)-class B-schools and provides a high-quality education at relatively lower costs. MBA in Canada is tremendously recognised worldwide. It lays out students with real-life business skills and fits them with the required skills to manage the changing surroundings or environment. So, Here is an article that will help you understand the impact of pursuing an MBA In Canada for International Students.
MBA in Canada for International Students
For decades among students, Canada has always been the best study abroad destination option. In India's external affairs ministry report, about 215,720 Indian students advanced to Canada for higher education in 2021. Home to top-ranked universities and student-friendly cities, the country greets candidates or students worldwide by offering low-cost programs and courses without compromising the quality of the MBA programs.
Why pursue MBA in Canada?
Canadian universities layout a good ambience for students to connect with assorted, talented and astonishing people in business. International students love a superior quality of life in Canada with a perfect environment. International students have enough chances to work in Canada on-campus and off-campus.
So, here are the top prerequisites for studying MBA in Canada:
- Many Canadian cities are promoted as the most acceptable cities for student life for international students who relish the company of a manifold population and many foods of contrasting ethnicities.
- Canadian job trade or market is enlarging at an all-time rate, and there are plenty of chances for MBA graduates.
- Canada issues international students with friendly visas as there is less paperwork when compared with other countries. They furnish international students with work permits right after they accept their degree, which is very useful for all international students.
- Canada provides a significant return on investment as it helps its students with a much more available MBA program
Types of MBA in Canada
So international students can pursue MBA in different fields. Some of the MBA Fields are listed below:-
- MBA in Digital Marketing
- MBA in International Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Finance and Economics
- MBA in Consulting
- MBA in Data Science
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Strategy
- MBA in Design
Eligibility criteria to Study MBA in Canada
- The Student or candidate must have pursued their bachelor's degree from a reputed academic institution with the minimum marks required by the selective university.
- A Standard work experience of about 2-3 years (might not be needed by a few universities)
- A justifiable GMAT or GRE score is also essential along with English language proficiency scores, i.e., IELTS/TOEFL.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letters of Recommendation (LORs)
Application Process for MBA in Canada
The application process is similar for all intakes in Canada. So, here is the one-by-one application process for MBA programs in Canada:
- Visit the official website of the university in which you are interested.
- Examine the course curriculum and the eligibility Conditions.
- Tick on the application form of the particular university.
- First, you must generate an account using your mobile number or email id
- You will receive an email or SMS with login information and verification on your registered contact number.
- Utilise the login details layout and go in for your details ( name, date of birth, gender, etc.)
- Enter your academic qualification and upload the essential documents.
- Choose the course and pay the application fee.
- The application fee is non-identical for each university. It can be paid via a debit/credit card or internet banking.
- After submitting your application form, you can track your application form via your account.
- Students that have been shortlisted will be needed to attend a virtual interview by a few universities.
Top universities in Canada for MBA
- Rotman School of Management
- McGill University
- Ivey Business School
- Schulich School of Business
- Sauder School of Business
- HEC Montreal
- Queen's School of Business
- Alberta School of Business
- Beedie School of Business
- Edwards School of Business
MBA in Canada fees
Tuition Fees 2022 -Full-time MBA
University of Toronto
University of British Columbia
University of Alberta
How to Study MBA with Scholarships in Canada
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship
- Go Clean Scholarship
- Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. Candidates
- Hani Zeini Scholarship
- Haskayne School of Business MBA in Canada Scholarships
- Ivey MBA Scholarships in Canada
- Alberta MBA Scholarships
- Sauder School of Business Scholarship
- Narotam Sekhsaria's Scholarships
MBA in Canada without GMAT
- In UG program GPA is three or more is required.
- A Standard work experience of about 2-3 years.
Universities offering MBA in Canada without GMAT
Rotman School of Management(University of Toronto)
2. Thompson Rivers University (TRU)
3. Vancouver Island University (VIU)
4. University of Northern British Columbia
5. New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
6. University Canada West (UCW)
7. Smith School of Business, Queen's University
8.DeGroote Business School, McMaster University
9. Schulich School of Business, York University
10. Lakehead University
11. Ivey Business School, Western University
12. Wilfrid Laurier University, Toronto Campus
Jobs & Salary for MBA graduates in Canada
Based on your MBA specialisation. Following is the list of jobs & salaries for MBA graduates in Canada.
Salary per annum in CAD
Work permit after MBA in Canada
A 3-year Canadian work permit is allowed for all international graduates of the Full-Time MBA program, a vital trump card not provided by other international and one-year MBA programs or courses. If you approach Canada with your family, they can work while you study.
Graduates of the Rotman Full-Time MBA program are entitled to a three-year work permit. This is an upper hand over one-year Canadian MBA programs, from which graduates are only allowed for a one-year work permit.
Finally, after seeing the significant advantages in the above article, we believe that this article has helped you understand the 3-year Canadian work permit for international students apart from other countries. It also offers a good scholarship plan. So, the overall article finally concludes that pursuing MBA after a bachelor's in Canada is a worthwhile endeavour for International students.
AECC Global is one of the world's leading educational consultancies with versatile expert professionals who are ready to help you with any queries you may have. Contact us so we can be of assistance to you in your journey of fulfilling your dream.